Tuesday 22 December 2015

So, finally I have a great update for you!

So, people, I fynally did 150 wallpapers from the Masquerade Bloodlines(all rights reserved to Activision and Troika games). Very big thanks to VKG and all team of people, who worked at this wallpapers for Sims3, I only converted it to Sims 4. So, however, I hope, you like it! And I ask you, please, if you like some of my works, could you comments it? I really worry about it (( And, as always, do not reapload and don't claim as your own. Enjoy!

Part I

Download Asian Sun and Buff Masonry

Download Chantry and Cloud

Download Condemned and Cracked

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so great! Thank you for converting and sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also did floors from VTMB and pictures from Gallery Noir, i will share it here in april, cause now I have a hard work ) Also I want to do tattoo with clan's symbols )

      Delete

Wish you happy Halloween!!!

Hi, people! I wish you happy Halloween and I made for you a big gift!!! I hope you liked it ) (There are 3 gifts, not only paintings =) ) ...